DELSPRING Men's Soft-Shell Heated Vest
Venture Heat’s Delspring Softshell Heated Vest for men is a versatile outerwear for all walks of life. The modern style paired with our innovative quad-zone heating design allows you to be even more comfortable than ever. Hair-thin micro-alloy fibers provide your core with warmth while blocking wind and water without adding bulk. With the built-in temperature controller (power button), you control the weather and dial in the heat settings to create your personalized microclimate.
- What's included?
-1 Men Soft-Shell heated Vest
-1 USB Power Bank Battery (10400 Amh)
-1 Instruction Guide
- BWC 12 Monthes Limited Warranty on Vest : Venture Heat products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship,exclusions may apply. See Details.
- BWC 6 months limited warranty on Battery(ies).
1. How do I take care of my battery?
For continued performance, the battery must be fully charged before use, storage, and once every 3 months of storage thereafter.
2. How do I wash my heated jacket/vest?
Yes, it is machine washable & dryer safe! Remove the battery, hand wash or machine wash( in washing bag) in cold water. Do not twist or wring.
3. How long will the battery last while in use?
Normally(20℃/68℉), the battery will last approximately 10-12 hours on low, 6-8 hours on medium, or 3-4 hours on high.
4. What affect the working hours?
The age of the battery, outside temperature of the operational environment, the heating level you selected.
5. How long will my battery take to fully charge?
From empty, the battery will take roughly 8 hours to fully charge. Do not over charge.
6. How do I charge the battery?
A included USB cable can be plugged into your computer's USB port or use the AC to USB power adaptor (ones from your cell phone or ipad)
Question, please contact: email@example.com
|Power system||5V USB Bank Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery|
|Heating Elements||1 on the back, 2 on each front chest|
|Heat Settings||Low, Medium, High|
|Rechargeable Batery||10400mAh, 5V USB Power Bank, output 2.1A|