Deluxe Infrared Heated Therapy Controller for KB26 X 36
HALF YEAR WARRANTY
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with one(1) year limited warranty. Exclusions apply*. SEE DETAILS
Need a different battery size? See exchange policies here
- 1 Temperature Controller
- Instructional Guide
Order Optional USB Power Bank
**Power Bank Battery NOT Included. Requires 5V, 2.0 Amp USB Power Bank that is sold separately**
Use the temperature controller to select between 4 different heat settings on your Venture Heat's At-Home Deluxe Heat Therapy Pad. Make your heat therapy sessions even more productive and comfortable by adjusting the heat to your own specific needs. A built-in timer will automatically turn off the power after 8 hours of use to help monitor your heat therapy use as well as to prevent the pad from heating up when not in use. Simply press the power button on the temperature controller again if you would like to continue to feel the relaxing warmth.
VENTURE HEAT LIMITED WARRANTY
VENTURE HEAT warrants to our customers of the heated electronic component free from manufacturing defect for ONE (1) YEAR and a period of SIX (6) MONTHS for the lithium-ion battery from the initial date of purchase from an authorized VENTURE HEAT dealer.
This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service. Damage to the heating system and parts resulting from accidental fire, flood, misuse, unauthorized service or negligence as outlined herein will void the warranty. Warranty does not cover commercial use.
Wear & tear of the garment, such as fabric, zippers and other accessories are not covered under this warranty. Under no circumstances will VENTURE HEAT or the manufacturer be liable for incidental, consequential, or punitive damages (including water damage) resulting from the product, whether or not the product is found to be covered by this warranty.
1. How do I take care of my battery?
For continued performance, the battery must be fully charged before use, storage, and once every 3 months of storage thereafter.
2. What is the best way to clean my heated clothing?
Remove the battery, hand wash or machine wash( in washing bag) in cold water. Do not twist or wring. Hang dry only.
3. How long will the battery last while in use?
Normally(20℃/68℉), the battery will last approximately 6-8 hours on low, 4-5 hours on medium, or 2-3 hours on high.
4. What affect the working hours?
The temperature of the operational environment, the heating level you select.
5. How long will my battery take to fully charge?
From empty, the battery will take roughly 8 hours to fully charge.
6. What style should I pick?
We have Jackets/Hoodie/Down Vest/Inner Vest.
- Men Jacket: Detachable hood. Winner of wind-proof& water resistance.
- Women Jacket: Detachable hood( 2017 New style). Slim fit, wind-proof& water resistance.
- Hoodie: Fashion and unisex style. (To determine women's size, please scale down 1 size)
- Down Vest: 4 heat panels, extra 1 around the neck. Winner of heating result.
- Inner/Bottom Vest: Deep V cutting, invisible and firm-fitting patterns and sizing to fit snugly and easily under outer jacket.
Any concerns, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Heat Settings||Low, Medium, High, Max|
|Power System||Plug in at home|